On January 21, 2022, the LEONI Business Group Industrial Solutions was acquired by BizLink Holding Inc.. This also includes our business activities in the market Factory Automation.
This website [hosted at leoni.com] remains available until 21 July 2022.
Our business will continue as usual under a new name. You will be able to reach your contact persons as usual using the contact details you are familiar with.
- Standard, cost-effective product
- Stores 100+ wheel and tire models and combinations
- Easy to use
- Compatible with all industry-standard equipment and industrial IP network protocols (e.g. EtherNet/IP, DeviceNet, PROFINET, etc.)
- Integrated product reduces maintenance, operational costs
- Comes with comprehensive operations,training and changeover manual
- Training provided on-site or at LEONI’scertified school of learning facility
- Additional features available at customer request
Production-ready standard product
based on years of tire and wheel inspection installations at multiple customer sites across North America.
System overall validation results
- Balance ID mark alignment
- Wheel/tire/TPMS/logo/feature orientation
- Center cap (color/style/orientation)
Gloss finish identification (high/medium/low-gloss finish)
Wheel identification features
- Center cap
Tire identification features
- Tread pattern (2D identification and 3D analysis)
- Tire dimensions: tread width, sidewall height, overall height, inner diameter, etc.
- D.O.T. code – record and/or validate
- Sidewall text validation