Cost savings with LEONI gripper measurement solutions
To measure grippers or gripped parts for precision handling, e. g. for power-train applications, such as engine and transmission parts.
- 6D laser measurement of grippers / gripped parts using stationary sensors.
- Changes in the gripper / part position are detected early and corrected online. This avoids collisions and optimises precision positioning.
- high precision 6D laser measurement
– no calibration tools or reference parts required (high cost savings)
- robot program corrections
take place directly and automatically
within the ongoing production process
– no failures caused by positioning factors
– avoids collisions
- eliminates manual program corrections
- simple to integrate and use
- simple commissioning via supplied robot program
- high tolerance to ambient light
- measurement time < 20 s (dependent on configuration and application)
- cost savings compared to conventional mechanical systems