- Cables are protected by either a rubber or polyurethane jacket. Polyurethane is an excellent electrical and thermal insulator. Other advantages include its self-extinguishing quality plus excellent resistance to abrasion, welding sparks, weak acidic or base solutions.
- The fine stranded copper wires are made of high grade electrolytic copper and are structured and positioned to increase flexibility and to reduce abrasion factors.
- The copper strands are crimped to the lugs ensuring the best electrical contact without altering or overheating the copper.
- Different standards of lugs are already available, new types can be developed according to customers specification.
- The rubber and polyurethane jackets are crimped onto the lugs with a protective steel ring, which ensures the water tightness of the jumper.
- A perforated inner sheathing provides interior insulation and contains the inner cores. The patented system significantly reduces abrasion and minimizes the generation of wire fragments which can cause watercooling restrictions.
- The polarity construction of the kickless cable can be:
➔ Opposite: Recognized by mechanical resistant on heavy duty applications.
➔ Alternate: Recommended when high output is required due to lower impedance and for manual station due to lower reactance.